Gain unprecedented insight into how the compositional, lyrical and sonic DNA of hit songs are evolving.
- What's driving today's music scene and where is it headed?
- What are the qualities that differentiate songs at the top of the charts?
- What qualities are unique to different consumption channels such as streaming, radio, and digital downloads?
Understand what your songs or catalog have in common with today's charts.
- Which songs should I release as singles?
- Which artist should I sign?
- Which artist in my roster has the most potential for commercial success today?
- What songs in my catalogue should I be pushing now?
- Which catalog should we acquire that can be monetized now?
- Where should I place my marketing dollars?
Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
ChartCipher's data goes back to the beginning of this century (or when the chart was first published), allowing you to uncover new opportunities by understanding how trends have been modernized over the years to reflect the sounds of the times.
Understanding these cycles can help you stay ahead of the curve.